Here is a summary of the characteristics of Pogo30:
- A truly versatile yacht to sail very fast in off-shore, in coastal (lifting keel), with reduced crew or family.
- Length of 30′(9.14) and width of 3.70m. The Pogo30 is therefore more powerful than Pogo8.50 through its greatest width, the hard chines, the hull and forward volume.
- The starting point for planning is one of the main areas of work.
- A powerful hull, as the latest generations, or the Pogo40S² and Pogo50, offering amazing performance in light winds.
- Light weight and full set sail. With a sandwich hull for greater stiffness limiting apparent structures.
- Choice of a keel bulb inspired Pogo40S ² or deep swing-keel (to slip into anchorages).
- A boat with comfortable facilities offering a sober volume uncommon for a yacht of 30 ‘(9.14 m).
- A bright interior with a vision outward when standing or sitting in the saloon and also forward.
- A versatile cockpit compatible with the requirements for family and small crew manoeuvres.
Our target is to provide an entry level boat in the family Pogo.
- Length: 9.14m
- Max beam: 3.70m
- Lifting keel: 2.50m / 1.05m
- Fixed keel: 1.90m
- Light measurement trim: 2,8T
- Buoyancy distributed throughout the boat
- Roched mainsail: 34 sq m
- Classic mainsail: 26,50 sq m
- Genoa: 26 sq m
- Spinnaker: 92 sq m
- Category: A