45 boats built between 2005 and 2009, the Pogo 40 was born at the same time as Class 40 and won the 2006 Route du Rhum.
Several versions were built:
- the deep 3 metre draft version (GTE) for racing,
- the shallow draft 2.20 metre version (PTE) and the lifting keel 1.20/3m version (QR) for cruising,
- the 40S for Class 40 races.
- Length : 12.18m
- Max beam : 4.40m
- Light measurement trim: 5.3t (cruising) or 4.8t (racing-cruising)
- Draft: 3m (cruising) or 2.20m (racing-cruising)
- Twin rudders, unsinkable
- 8 bunks
- Category A
- Mainsail: 57m² (cruising) or 73m² (racing-cruising)
- Genoa: 42m²
- Big spinnaker: 160m²