Summary of the characteristics of Pogo 30
- A truly versatile yacht for very fast offshore sailing and coastal sailing (lifting keel), ideal for a small crew or family.
- Length of 30 (9.14 m) and beam of 3.70 m. The Pogo30 is therefore more powerful than the Pogo8.50, with its greater width, hard chines, and its forward hull volume.
- A lot of work has gone into designing a boat which planes easily:
– A powerful hull, latest generation, similar to the Pogo40S² and the Pogo50, offering amazing performance in light airs and which planes in light conditions and downwind.
– A light boat with full sail area, with a fibreglass sandwich hull for greater stiffness, making for a cleaner structure.
– Choice of a bulb keel inspired by the Pogo40S², or a deep swing-keel (to slip into anchorages).
_ Optionally available with aluminium mast with backstay or carbon mast without backstay
- A comfortable boat, with a sober interior layout offering an unusually spacious interior for a 30 (9.14 m) yacht.
- A bright interior with a view outward when standing or sitting in the saloon, as well as forward.
- A versatile cockpit compatible with the requirements of a family and manoeuvring with a small crew.